Amazon’s free video streaming service, has been making waves with its path-breaking content library. The streaming service recently released an awe-inspiring entrepreneurial drama- Hustlers: Jugaad Ka Khel. The story chronicles the journey of Sanjay, the black sheep of the Sharma family. Growing up with constant comparisons and competition at home, Sanjay has always been called ‘Manoj ka Bhai’. After persistent hard work, he secures a place in the esteemed Indian Institute of Engineering (IIE) Bombay. Eventually, he becomes a notable figure in the country and excels as a disruptor in the startup domain, showcasing the classic “hustler” approach. Here are 5 reasons why you should watch Hustlers – Jugaad ka Khel.
- Thought-Provoking Storyline: The show depicts Sanjay Sharma as he traverses the startup boom in Mumbai in 2010. A humble boy from a modest family, Sanjay grew up in a small village close to Kota in Rajasthan. A typical loud but street-smart boy, Sanjay is above-average intelligent but also a backbencher. This coming-of-age story of one of India’s biggest start-up disruptors is bound to kindle the fire in the youth of the country and everyone seeking the light within themselves.
- A story of struggle in every household: In the Indian family system, Sanjay symbolizes the underdog whom the viewers can identify with. The protagonist is someone who, despite encountering peer pressure and parental disgrace, fights his way to the top. Many people have a friend like Sanjay in their lives. The show highlights the amazing skills that people like Sanjay have.
- Skillful Ensemble Cast: With his genuine performance, Vishal Vashishtha brings the authentic character of Sanjay Sharma on screen. The actor is seen essaying the role of Sanjay Sharma with ease and a pro-level skill set, which fits well with his character. Samir Kochhar on the other hand, aptly captures the nuanced nature of the character Mihir Jain, co-stars with him. The audience will be deeply moved by their immersive performance, experiencing intense emotions and leaving them with a hunger to hustle for their dreams.
- Inspired by true stories: The series is inspired by real-life stories of some of India’s most successful start-ups. There are problems with developing a huge idea, persuading venture investors at coffee shops, and finding brotherhood and potential partners on campuses. The series recreates situations and tales that customers have heard about in the startup environment, whether on campus or in boardrooms.
- It’s for Free: Indulge in this endearing tale and experience a range of emotions with a phenomenal start-up disruptor for free. There’s no need to pay anything to view this entrepreneurial drama on a subscription basis. It is available for free streaming on Amazon miniTV and Fire TV in the Amazon Shopping App and Play Store.
Featuring Vishal Vashishtha, Anjali Barot, Maharshi Dave, Anurag Arora, and Samir Kochhar in pivotal roles, Hustlers: Jugaad ka Khel is streaming on Amazon miniTV available on Amazon’s shopping app, Fire TV, and Play Store.
About Amazon miniTV
Amazon miniTV is a free video streaming service available on Amazon’s shopping app, on Fire TV and on Play Store, provides high quality entertainment, which you can watch anytime, anywhere. Always Entertaining. Always Free.
● Exclusive shows and videos: Amazon miniTV is home to a cherry-picked collection of fresh, incredible and engaging stories and titles across multiple genres ranging from webseries, award-winning short films, comedy shows to expert videos on tech. These include popular titles like Half CA, BadtameezDil, Hunter, The Haunting, Physics Wallah, RaftaRafta, Case Toh Banta Hai, Sixer, Gray,Ishq Express, Highway Love, Guitar Gu, UdanPatolas, YatriKripyaDhyan De, Crushed, GuptGyaan, Uljhe Hue, Clean, Sorry Bhaisaab, Adulting, Shimmy, Transistor, Tech with Rajiv Makhniamong others. The content has been carefully curated to suit the varying entertainment preferences of today’s viewers.
● No Paid Subscription required: Amazon miniTV is absolutely free!
Instant access: Amazon miniTV is present on Amazon’s shopping app, which is India’s most trusted and largest online store. Just download the Amazon shopping app, click or search for ‘miniTV’ to view from thousands of titles available. Want to watch on the big screen? Then visitwww.amazon.in on your laptop and click on Amazon miniTV or on Fire TV. You can now also download the Amazon miniTV app on Play Store.
Industry recognition: Amazon miniTV’s content has received a lot of love from fans and the industry. Titles such as Physicswallah, Highway Love and Half CA have received prominent ratings by Ormax; our short film Shimmy won the People’s Choice Award for Best Actor and Critic’s Choice Award for Best Actor (Pratik Gandhi); Clean won best short film at IWM Buzz Awards 2022; YatriKripaDhyan De was adjudged the best short film by Indian Television Academy; as our most loved high school drama Crushed was nominated at the 2022 Filmfare OTT Awards, to name a few.
The Amazon.in marketplace is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.in offers a single destination to customers to shop for millions of products, make payments with Amazon Pay, and watch free entertainment content with Amazon miniTV.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon Prime, Fulfilment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.